Televisions similar to or like Perry Mason (1957 TV series)
American legal drama series originally broadcast on CBS television from September 21, 1957, to May 22, 1966. Wikipedia
Fictional character, an American criminal defense lawyer who is the main character in works of detective fiction written by Erle Stanley Gardner. Perry Mason features in 82 novels and 4 short stories, all of which involve a client being charged with murder, usually involving a preliminary hearing or jury trial. Wikipedia
Sentences forPerry Mason (1957 TV series)
- In October 1962, it was announced that four episodes of the CBS-TV series Perry Mason would feature special guest stars who would cover for Raymond Burr during his convalescence from surgery.
- Perry Mason actor Raymond Burr became angry over Carson's continuing fat jokes about him and he only appeared on The Tonight Show twice, in 1968 and 1976.
- Also in 1959 he made a guest appearance on Perry Mason in the title role as comedian Danny Ross in "The Case of the Jaded Joker."
- One of Clark's best-known guest appearances was in the final episode ("The Case of the Final Fade-Out") of the original Perry Mason TV series, in which Clark was revealed to be the killer of an egomaniacal actor during the production of a television show.
- Initially, Bonanza aired on Saturdays at 7:30 p.m. Eastern, opposite Dick Clark's Saturday Night Beech-Nut Show and John Gunther's High Road on ABC, and Perry Mason on CBS.
- Coburn also made two guest appearances on CBS's Perry Mason, both times as the murder victim; in "The Case of the Envious Editor" and "The Case of the Angry Astronaut," respectively.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Perry Mason (1957 TV series)