Bodies of water similar to or like Persian Gulf
Mediterranean sea in Western Asia. Wikipedia
Sea connected to the Atlantic Ocean, surrounded by the Mediterranean Basin and almost completely enclosed by land: on the north by Western and Southern Europe and Anatolia, on the south by North Africa, and on the east by the Levant. Sometimes considered a part of the Atlantic Ocean, it is usually referred to as a separate body of water. Wikipedia
Country in Western Asia. Bordered to the northwest by Armenia and Azerbaijan, to the north by the Caspian Sea, to the northeast by Turkmenistan, to the east by Afghanistan, to the southeast by Pakistan, to the south by the Persian Gulf and the Gulf of Oman, and to the west by Turkey and Iraq. Wikipedia
Sentences forPersian Gulf
- The Navy has approximately a dozen in active service, which are mainly used in the littoral regions of the Persian Gulf, but have also been used for home port patrols and drug interdiction missions.
- In 2007, Iran's military spending represented 2.6% of the GDP or $102 per capita, the lowest figure of the Persian Gulf nations.
- Saudi Arabia is the only country with both a Red Sea coast and a Persian Gulf coast, and most of its terrain consists of arid desert, lowland, steppe and mountains.
- In the Persian Gulf, the RN sustains commitments in support of both national and coalition efforts to stabilise the region.
- The UAE coast stretches for nearly 650 km along the southern shore of the Persian Gulf, briefly interrupted by an isolated outcrop of the Sultanate of Oman.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Persian Gulf