Albums similar to or like Pet Sounds
Eleventh studio album by the American rock band the Beach Boys, released May 16, 1966 on Capitol Records. Wikipedia
Sentences forPet Sounds
- After the decline of surf music, the Beach Boys continued producing a number of hit singles and albums, including the sharply divergent Pet Sounds in 1966.
- The same is said for the Beach Boys' Pet Sounds (1966), which Brian Wilson intended as an answer to Rubber Soul and which in turn influenced the Beatles when they made Sgt. Pepper.
- Contributing to psychedelia's emergence into the pop mainstream was the release of the Beach Boys' Pet Sounds (May 1966) and the Beatles' Revolver (August 1966).
- Campbell continued as a session musician, playing guitar on the Beach Boys' 1966 album Pet Sounds, among other recordings.
- Academic Michael Johnson associates "the first documented moments of ascension in rock music" to the Beach Boys' Pet Sounds and the Beatles' Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (1967).
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Pet Sounds