Officeholders similar to or like Peter Diamondstone
American lawyer and socialist politician from the state of Vermont, best known as a perennial candidate and co-founder of the Liberty Union Party. Wikipedia
American politician who has served as the junior United States senator from Vermont since 2007 and as U.S. Representative for the state's at-large congressional district from 1991 to 2007. Longest-serving independent in U.S. congressional history, although he has a close relationship with the Democratic Party, having caucused with House and Senate Democrats for most of his congressional career. Wikipedia
This article lists third-party and independent candidates, also jointly known as minor candidates, associated with the 2020 United States presidential election. Term commonly used in the United States in reference to political parties other than the Democratic and Republican parties. Wikipedia
American retired schoolteacher and politician from Vermont who ran for Vice President as the candidate for the Socialist Party USA in 2004; and has run for many offices in her home state. She and her running-mate, Walt Brown, pulled in 10,837 votes, the highest total for the Socialist Party since 1952. Wikipedia
Sentences forPeter Diamondstone
- Peter Diamondstone (Liberty Union) 1.3%
- Peter Diamondstone (Liberty) 1.7%
- Despite Liberty Union co-founder, Peter Diamondstone, appearing biennially on the ballot from 1970 through 2016, none of the party's candidates were elected during that period.
- He was later recruited by Peter Diamondstone, chairman of the Liberty Union Party of Vermont.
- Former Sanders colleague Peter Diamondstone claimed that Sanders was a socialist during his time in the Liberty Union Party but is no longer a socialist.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Peter Diamondstone