Topics similar to or like Peter Walker (landscape architect)
American landscape architect and the founder of PWP Landscape Architecture. Wikipedia
American landscape architect, Professor and former Chair of Landscape Architecture at Cornell University AS from Alfred State University, a BS/BLA degree from Syracuse University, Environmental Science and Forestry, and a Master's in Landscape Architecture from Harvard University Graduate School of Design Wikipedia
Landscape architect and fellow of the American Society of Landscape Architects, He is a Principal of the Phoenix-based landscape architecture firm, Charles Anderson Landscape Architecture, which is the continuation of his practice of the Seattle-based firm Charles Anderson Landscape Architecture. Recognized by the American Society of Landscape Architects for combining nature, community needs, and art into his designs, emphasizing sustainability, indigenous plants and urban ecology. Wikipedia
Chinese ecological urbanist, urban planner and landscape architect, professor of landscape architecture at Peking University (PKU) and the founder of the planning and design office Turenscape in Beijing. Kongjian Yu received his Doctor of Design Degree at The Harvard Graduate School of Design in 1995, with the dissertation, "Security Patterns in Landscape Planning: With a Case in South China" with Carl Steinitz, Richard Forman and Stephen Ervin as his advisors. Wikipedia
Sentences forPeter Walker (landscape architect)
- The rooftop park, designed by PWP Landscape Architecture, includes an amphitheater, a restaurant, and water features.
- The landscape architect was Peter Walker and Partners, who co-designed the National 9/11 Memorial and worked with Safdie on the landscaping of Marina Bay Sands.
- As reported by the Washington Post, Rogers Marvel Architects and PWP Landscape Architecture will redesign Constitution Gardens east of the Vietnam Veterans Memorial.
- Reflecting Absence, designed by Michael Arad and Peter Walker, was chosen as the winning design on January 6, 2004.
- The campus was designed by architect Ernest Kump and landscape architects Hideo Sasaki and Peter Walker, to resemble a neo-Japanese garden.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Peter Walker (landscape architect)