Former nascar teams similar to or like Petty Enterprises
NASCAR racing team based in Level Cross, North Carolina, USA. Wikipedia
American former stock car racing driver who raced from 1958 to 1992 in the former NASCAR Grand National and Winston Cup Series (now called the NASCAR Cup Series), most notably driving the No. 43 Plymouth/Pontiac for Petty Enterprises. The first driver to win the Cup Series championship seven times , while also winning a record 200 races during his career, including the Daytona 500 a record seven times, and a record 27 races (10 of them consecutively) in the 1967 season alone. Wikipedia
Sentences forPetty Enterprises
- However, in 2008, Kyle Petty was released by Petty Enterprises, and due to lack of sponsorship, Petty Enterprises was bought out by Gillett-Evernham Motorsports.
- In the midst of a struggling economy, in January 2009 GEM merged with fellow Dodge team Petty Enterprises, which could no longer find sponsors for any of its cars, thus expanding the team to four cars.
- Kahne's new team for 2009, Richard Petty Motorsports, was the result of a merger between his team's previous incarnation, Gillett Evernham Motorsports and Petty Enterprises.
- Also, after Petty Enterprises merged with Gillett Evernham Motorsports to form Richard Petty Motorsports, the Wood Brothers became the oldest team in NASCAR.
- Sadler threatened a lawsuit for breach of contract; however, the lawsuit was dropped after the GEM – Petty Enterprises merger and he returned to the ride for 2009.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Petty Enterprises