NFL biographies similar to or like Peyton Manning
Former American football quarterback who played in the National Football League (NFL) for 18 seasons. Wikipedia
Revealed in 2019 after being voted on by a panel consisting of media members, former players and league personnel. It honored the best players of the first 100 years of the National Football League (NFL). Wikipedia
American former professional football player who was a quarterback in the National Football League (NFL), spending the majority of his career with the Green Bay Packers. 20-year veteran of the NFL, having played quarterback for the Atlanta Falcons in 1991, the Packers from 1992 to 2007, the New York Jets in 2008, and the Minnesota Vikings from 2009 to 2010. Wikipedia
Sentences forPeyton Manning
- At that time, both teams were among the best in the AFC, and both were led by likely Hall of Fame quarterbacks, Peyton Manning (for the Colts) and Tom Brady (for the Patriots).
- In particular, Tom Brady, Ben Roethlisberger, or Peyton Manning appeared as the AFC team's quarterback in all but two of the Super Bowls from 2002 through 2019.
- Peyton Manning, formerly of the Indianapolis Colts and Denver Broncos, was the best modern example of a quarterback who called his own plays, primary using an uptempo, no-huddle-based attack.
- † Note: No. 18 was re-issued for Peyton Manning after Tripucka gave his approval; it was used by Manning from the 2012 season until his retirement after the 2015 season.
- The following September the Steelers were defeated in Denver 31–19 in Peyton Manning's debut as Broncos quarterback.
- Before throwing his first interception in Week 14, Foles threw 19 touchdowns, which was just one shy of the all-time NFL record of consecutive touchdowns without an interception to start a season, set earlier in the season by Peyton Manning.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Peyton Manning