People similar to or like Phil Collins
English drummer, singer, songwriter, and record producer, best known as the drummer/singer of the rock band Genesis and for his solo career. Wikipedia
English musician Phil Collins has released 8 studio albums, 1 live album, 4 compilation albums, 49 singles, 16 video albums, 41 music videos, 2 soundtrack albums, 3 box sets, and 2 remix albums. A Grammy and Academy Award-winning solo artist, Collins has sold more than 34.5 million albums in the United States, and 150 million records worldwide. Wikipedia
The following list includes some of the most significant awards and nominations received by pop musician Phil Collins as a solo artist. *Tie with Carly Simon for "Let the River Run" (from Working Girl). Wikipedia
Debut solo studio album by English drummer and singer-songwriter Phil Collins, released on 13 February 1981 by Virgin Records in the UK and Atlantic Records in the US and abroad. After his first wife filed for divorce in 1979, Collins began to write songs during a break in activity from his band Genesis with much of the material concerning his personal life. Wikipedia
English singer, songwriter, record producer, and philanthropist who rose to fame as a member of the music duo Wham! and later embarked on a solo career. At the time of his death, Michael had sold over 115 million records worldwide, making him one of the best-selling music artists of all time. Wikipedia
Northern Irish singer-songwriter, instrumentalist and record producer. His professional career began as a teenager in the late 1950s, playing a variety of instruments including guitar, harmonica, keyboards and saxophone for various Irish showbands, covering the popular hits of that time. Wikipedia
Sentences forPhil Collins
- At a press conference held at the Hall in October 2016, Phil Collins announced his return to live performing with his Not Dead Yet Tour, which began in June 2017.
- PSG gave it official status in 2015 when the club announced it would accompany the players' entry into the field, a tradition which began in 1992 with the song "Who Said I Would" by Phil Collins.
- By 1979 Genesis drummer/singer Phil Collins was considering branching out into a solo career.
- While recording drums on "Intruder", one of the tracks featuring Phil Collins, Gabriel had Collins play various rhythms without using cymbals for several minutes which he used to develop the song further.
- The tour included most of Tommy and included such guests as Phil Collins, Billy Idol and Elton John.
- He also joined Dire Straits in "Money for Nothing", and he sang two duets with Phil Collins.
- His exit resulted in drummer Phil Collins reluctantly taking over on lead vocals after 400 singers were fruitlessly auditioned.
- The Tarzan song score by pop star Phil Collins resulted in significant record sales and an Academy Award for Best Song.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Phil Collins