Nascar drivers similar to or like Phil Parsons
American former professional stock car racing driver, team owner, and current analyst for FOX NASCAR. Wikipedia
American professional stock car driver and team owner, who raced from 1975 to 2001 in the former NASCAR Winston Cup Series (now called the NASCAR Cup Series), most notably driving the No. 3 Chevrolet for Richard Childress Racing. The third child of racing driver Ralph Earnhardt and Martha Earnhardt, he began his career in 1975 in the World 600. Wikipedia
Sentences forPhil Parsons
- He was the older brother of former NASCAR driver car owner and broadcaster Phil Parsons of Phil Parsons Racing.
- The first Busch Series race at Bristol was 150 laps, and was won by Phil Parsons in 1982.
- It was owned by former NASCAR driver Phil Parsons, and most recently fielded the No. 98 Ford for Josh Wise.
- Subbing for a suspended Ted Musgrave, Keselowski had, as race analyst Phil Parsons called it, "the biggest night of his career".
- Without sponsorship, Melling ran Phil Parsons for the first two races in the 1992 season and had a top-ten finish at the Daytona 500.
- Phil Parsons son Stefan will make his truck series debut at Bristol Motor Speedway.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Phil Parsons