Nascar teams similar to or like Phil Parsons Racing
NASCAR team that competed in the Sprint Cup Series and Nationwide Series. Wikipedia
American professional stock car racing team that currently competes in the NASCAR Cup Series and NASCAR Gander RV & Outdoors Truck Series. The team began running part-time in 2004 as Means-Jenkins Motorsports under a partnership with Jimmy Means and restaurant entrepreneur Bob Jenkins, with Jenkins becoming the full team owner in 2005. Wikipedia
American professional stock car racing team that last competed full-time in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series. As a 50–50 partnership between Robert Kauffman, the founder and managing partner of Fortress Investment Group, and two-time Daytona 500 winner Michael Waltrip, who first established the team in 1996 in the Busch Series . Wikipedia
The 2008 NASCAR Nationwide Series began on February 16 at Daytona International Speedway with the Camping World 300, and ended on November 15 at Homestead-Miami Speedway with the Ford 300. The first season in which NASCAR's second-tier series was known as the Nationwide Series, ending the 26-year sponsorship by Anheuser-Busch's Busch Beer. Wikipedia
The thirteenth season of the third highest stock car racing series in North America. Sanctioned by NASCAR, the season began on February 16, 2007, at Daytona International Speedway with the Chevy Silverado HD 250, and ended on November 16, 2007, with the Ford 200 at Homestead-Miami Speedway. Wikipedia
Sentences forPhil Parsons Racing
- On November 26, 2013, Wise announced that he would be leaving the team, moving to Phil Parsons Racing.
- He also maintained a similar partnership with Phil Parsons Racing in the Cup Series, which also ran the No. 98.
- Sorenson was reassigned to the No. 98 at Pocono, with Timmy Hill moving over to the No. 62 for this race, which ran as a Ford from the former Phil Parsons Racing stable.
- He was the older brother of former NASCAR driver car owner and broadcaster Phil Parsons of Phil Parsons Racing.
- In 2009, Blaney signed to run the start and park No. 66 Prism Motorsports Toyota for a full season, getting a best finish of twenty-eighth at Charlotte Motor Speedway.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Phil Parsons Racing