Officeholders similar to or like Phil Scott
American politician serving as the 82nd Governor of Vermont since 2017. Wikipedia
American businessman, farmer, and Vermont Progressive Party politician who served two terms as the 82nd Lieutenant Governor of Vermont from 2017 to 2021. He previously served in the Vermont House of Representatives for seven terms (1997–2011), and the Vermont Senate for two (2013–2017). Wikipedia
The 2014 Vermont gubernatorial election took place on November 4, 2014, to elect the Governor of Vermont, concurrently with elections to the United States Senate in other states and elections to the United States House of Representatives and various state and local elections. Incumbent Democratic Governor Peter Shumlin ran for reelection to a third term in office against Republican businessman Scott Milne, Libertarian businessman Dan Feliciano and several other minor party and independent candidates. Wikipedia
Sentences forPhil Scott
- In January 2018, Governor Phil Scott opted to sign H.511, the Vermont marijuana legalization bill, which allows adults 21 and older to possess up to one ounce of marijuana and grow up to two mature plants starting July 1, 2018.
- He ran with the support of both the Vermont Progressive Party and the Democratic Party, but was defeated by incumbent Republican Governor Phil Scott in the general election.
- He was the Democratic and Progressive nominee for Governor of Vermont in the 2020 election, losing to incumbent Republican Phil Scott.
- The incumbent Vermont Governor is Republican Phil Scott.
- Incumbent Republican Governor Phil Scott, who was first elected in 2016, was re-elected to a second term in office.
- Potential Republican candidates include Governor Phil Scott.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Phil Scott