NFL teams similar to or like Philadelphia Eagles
The Philadelphia Eagles are a professional American football team based in Philadelphia. Wikipedia
Throughout its history, the National Football League (NFL) and other rival American football leagues have used several different formats to determine their league champions, including a period of inter-league matchups determining a true national champion. Following its founding in 1920, the NFL first determined champions through end-of-season standings, but switched to a playoff system in 1933. Wikipedia
Annual championship game of the National Football Conference and one of the two semi-final playoff games of the National Football League (NFL), the largest professional American football league in the United States. Played on the penultimate Sunday in January by the two remaining playoff teams, following the NFC postseason's first two rounds. Wikipedia
Sentences forPhiladelphia Eagles
- Rhodes had served around the league as a highly regarded defensive coordinator and more recently experienced moderate success as head coach of the Philadelphia Eagles from 1995 to 1998.
- However, the Giants secured a 6–2 record by the midpoint of the season, including road victories over the Philadelphia Eagles and the New England Patriots.
- Before long, the Giants were 6–2, but lost two straight to division foes: to the Cowboys 33–20 at home, and to the Eagles on the road, putting the G-Men in second place in the NFC East at 6–4.
- They were used once in 2004 against the Philadelphia Eagles and in three consecutive years – 2005, 2006, and 2007 – against the Dallas Cowboys.
- He sold the park to Philadelphia Eagles' owner Jerry Wolman in 1964, taking a $1 million loss on his purchase of just 10 years earlier.
- Bednarik went on to play for 12 years with the Philadelphia Eagles, becoming the NFL's last 60-minute man.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Philadelphia Eagles