Parks similar to or like Phoenix Park
Urban park in Dublin, Ireland, lying 2–4 km west of the city centre, north of the River Liffey. Wikipedia
Sentences forPhoenix Park
- In 1938, the Dublin Metropolitan Garda Band (based at Kevin Street) and the Garda Band amalgamated and were based at Garda Headquarters in Phoenix Park.
- Within Dublin are the various Phoenix Park streams on the left bank, interspersed with right bank tributaries such as the Glenaulin Stream and Creosote Stream.
- On 23 December 1939, IRA members stole almost the entire reserve ammunition store of the Irish Army from the Magazine Fort in Dublin's Phoenix Park.
- The inaugural final in 1887 was played at Birr, before Dublin venues Clonturk Park, the Pond Field and the Phoenix Park were used in the early 1890s.
- Founded in May 1929, they played originally in Phoenix Park but they moved to their current ground Richmond Park in 1930.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Phoenix Park