Occupations similar to or like Physicians in Canada
Important role in the provision of health care in Canada. Wikipedia
Physician supply refers to the number of trained physicians working in a health care system or active in the labour market. The supply depends primarily on the number of graduates of medical schools in a country or jurisdiction, but also on the number who continue to practice medicine as a career path and who remain in their country of origin. Wikipedia
Area of medical specialization serving the dual areas of providing health care to disaster survivors and providing medically related disaster preparation, disaster planning, disaster response and disaster recovery leadership throughout the disaster life cycle. Disaster medicine specialists provide insight, guidance and expertise on the principles and practice of medicine both in the disaster impact area and healthcare evacuation receiving facilities to emergency management professionals, hospitals, healthcare facilities, communities and governments. Wikipedia
Sentences forPhysicians in Canada
- All specialists in Canada, with the exception of family physicians, must be certified by the Royal College before they obtain a provincial or territorial licence to practise.
- Sir William Osler, 1st Baronet, (July 12, 1849 – December 29, 1919) was a Canadian physician and one of the four founding professors of Johns Hopkins Hospital.
- There are 24 physicians who practice within the city limits.
- The CFPC establishes the standards for the training, certification, and lifelong education of family physicians in Canada.
- Evan Tlesla Adams (born November 15, 1966) is an Aboriginal Canadian actor, playwright, and physician.
- Elizabeth Catherine Bagshaw, (October 19, 1881 – January 5, 1982) was one of Canada's first woman physicians.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Physicians in Canada