Settlements similar to or like Pitt Meadows
City in southwestern British Columbia, Canada and a member municipality in Metro Vancouver. Wikipedia
City in the Lower Mainland region of British Columbia, Canada, and a member municipality of Metro Vancouver. Founded by Major-General Richard Moody as the capital of the new-born Colony of British Columbia in 1858, and continued in that role until the Mainland and Island Colonies were merged in 1866, and was the Mainland's largest city from that year until it was passed in population by Vancouver during the first decade of the 20th century. Wikipedia
Sentences forPitt Meadows
- The school district serves residents of Maple Ridge and neighbouring Pitt Meadows, along with students transferred in from other British Columbia school districts.
- "Let our MLAs do their jobs and let our MLAs vote down the HST. Do it by March 31 and get it over with and get on with life in B.C.", Clark told a crowd of about 40 in Pitt Meadows.
- Pritchett got his start as a DJ at Rooster's Country Cabaret bar in Pitt Meadows, BC, and played in a house band performing cover tunes.
- Filming on the series' first season began on August 27, 2020, and is scheduled to conclude on January 13, 2021, in Pitt Meadows, British Columbia.
- Highway 7 falls under the MOT's jurisdiction again after Ottawa Street, crossing over the Pitt River Bridge into Pitt Meadows.
- This riding was composed of the municipalities of Pitt Meadows, Maple Ridge and Mission, plus all the rural areas to the east of Mission as far as the Harrison River.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Pitt Meadows