Settlements similar to or like Pittsfield, Massachusetts
Largest city and the county seat of Berkshire County, Massachusetts, United States. Wikipedia
Sentences forPittsfield, Massachusetts
- From 1961 until his death, Rockwell was a member of the Monday Evening Club, a men's literary group based in Pittsfield, Massachusetts.
- From c. 1932 until 1977, GE polluted the Housatonic River with PCB discharges from its plant at Pittsfield, Massachusetts.
- Route 9 runs almost the entire length of the state, connecting Boston and Worcester with Pittsfield, near the New York state border.
- Banks was born in Pittsfield, Massachusetts, and grew up on Brown Street, the eldest of four children of Ann (née Wallace) and Mark P. Mitchell.
- The Defenders were evicted from the venue in August 2009, however, because of non-payment of rent, and moved to Pittsfield, Massachusetts to become the Pittsfield Colonials.
- On August 25, Rhodes beat Mike Bennett in Pittsfield, Massachusetts (the match had been announced on June 3 and their wives were in their corners).
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Pittsfield, Massachusetts