Video games similar to or like PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
Online multiplayer battle royale game developed and published by PUBG Corporation, a subsidiary of South Korean video game company Bluehole. Wikipedia
Free-to-play multiplayer online battle royale game developed and published by Scavengers Studio. Launched for Steam Early Access and Xbox Game Preview on 9 March 2018, and was released on both platforms on 14 January 2020, to coincide with the game's release on PlayStation 4. Wikipedia
Free-to-play, multiplayer online battle royale game developed by Aurora Studios and published by Tencent TCH Scarlet Limited to be specific and is available to download for free on Steam, DMM & Garena. Released on Steam on September 19, 2018 as a free-to-play early access game on the North American servers, and on November 25, 2018 on the European servers. Wikipedia
Indian online and offline multiplayer battle royale game developed by Surat based gaming and IT service provider company XSQUADS Tech LLP. First released for Android on 25 October 2019 on Play Store and soon later on Apple’s iOS, and features battle royale genre along with few more game mods. Wikipedia
Free-to-play multiplayer online battle arena video game developed and published by Carbon Games for Microsoft Windows, with Android and VR version in the works. Fully released in March 2018 under the name AirMech Strike, and additionally released a version on the Xbox 360, Xbox One and PlayStation 4 under the name AirMech Arena. Wikipedia
Open world action role-playing video game developed by Bethesda Game Studios and published by Bethesda Softworks. Fifth main installment in The Elder Scrolls series, following The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, and was released worldwide for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3, and Xbox 360 on November 11, 2011. Wikipedia
Cooperative hybrid-third-person shooter tower defense survival video game developed and published by Epic Games. Released as a paid-for early access title for Microsoft Windows, macOS, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on July 25, 2017, with plans for a full free-to-play release announced in late 2018. Wikipedia
Sentences forPlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Microsoft has used the branding "console launch exclusive" to refer to titles (such as PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds) that are timed or permanent exclusives to Xbox console hardware, but were already available on, or are planned to be available on PC.
- Many games in the genre such as the ARMA series and its descendants (including the popular battle-royale shooter PUBG) allow players to freely transition between first and third-person perspectives at will.
- Also attributed to the stock plunge was the game's lack of the game mode Battle Royale, popularized by PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds and then Fortnite.
- In February 2019, whilst playing PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds on a livestream on Twitch, Zimmerman called another player a "fucking cock-sucking stream sniper fag."
- The idea for Battle Royale arose following the release of PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds in 2017, a similar battle royale game that was highly successful but noted for its technical flaws.
- Additionally, the group also teamed up with the popular battle royale game PUBG Mobile to release collaborative content and events within the game.
- It remained as the most played game by concurrent players on the platform for four years, having a peak of over one million and never dropping below first place for any extended period of time until being surpassed by PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds in 2017.
- PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds is one of the few video games that utilizes the very first Elo system.
- Near the same time that Epic released Fortnite into early access, PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds had become a worldwide phenomenon, having sold over 5 million copies three months from its March 2017 release, and drawing strong interest in the battle royale genre.
- By November 2017, more than half of the Steam userbase was fluent in Chinese, an effect created by the large popularity of Dota 2 and PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds in the country, and several developers have reported that Chinese players make up up to 30% of the total players for their games.
- In September 2017, Kjellberg drew criticism again when he used the racial slur "nigger" during an outburst at another player while live-streaming PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds.
- As of October 2018, the game is available in five languages across ten countries, having received a total of 32million downloads worldwide, including over 4million downloads for the English version, and 7 million in September 2019 surpassing Fortnite and PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds.
- The game has also been banned in some countries for allegedly being harmful and addictive to younger players.
- During the latter part of Fortnites development, PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds was released in March 2017 on personal computers in early access, and quickly became a popular and successful game, becoming the defining example of the battle royale genre.
- On July 25, Alan Walker released his new single, "Live Fast" featuring A$AP Rocky in collaboration with PUBG Mobile.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds