Dot-com companies similar to or like Pluto TV
American internet television service owned by ViacomCBS. Wikipedia
American over-the-top internet television service owned by telecommunications conglomerate Comcast. Free, advertising video on demand (AVOD) service that primarily offers a selection of programming content through digital linear channels designed to emulate the experience of traditional television programming, and supported by revenue generated from video advertisements inserted into the service's programming streams in designated conventional television-styled commercial breaks. Wikipedia
American premium cable and satellite television network owned by Showtime Networks, a subsidiary of ViacomCBS operated through its Domestic Media Networks unit. Its programming consists solely of theatrically released motion pictures released from the 1970s to the present day, interspersed with some films from the 1950s and 1960s. Wikipedia
American premium television network that is owned by ViacomCBS Domestic Media Networks, and is the flagship property of parent subsidiary under its Premium Content Group unit, Showtime Networks. Showtime's programming primarily includes theatrically released motion pictures and original television series, along with boxing and mixed martial arts matches, occasional stand-up comedy specials, and made-for-TV movies. Wikipedia
American Spanish-language broadcast television network that is owned by the Estrella Media subsidiary of HPS Investment Partners, LLC. The network primarily features programs, the vast majority of which are produced by the network itself, aimed at Hispanic and Latino American audiences – featuring a mix of entertainment series, reality television series, drama series, news, sports, and imported Mexican-produced feature films. Wikipedia
American multinational premium television network that is owned by Showtime Networks, a subsidiary of ViacomCBS operated through its Domestic Media Networks unit. The network's programming mainly features first-run theatrically released and independently produced motion pictures, along with softcore adult erotica, and during promotional breaks between films, special behind-the-scenes features and movie trivia. Wikipedia
Online travel services company focusing on the leisure market, offering airline tickets, hotel and vacation rentals, rental cars, customized vacation packages, and cruises. Wholly owned subsidiary of Orbitz Worldwide, Inc., and with Expedia Inc.'s purchase of Orbitz, it is now a subsidiary of Expedia Group. Wikipedia
American streaming television service that was owned by the Sony Interactive Entertainment subdivision of the Sony Corporation of America division of Sony. Structured in the style of a multichannel video programming distributor – combined live TV , on-demand video, and cloud-based DVR to stream television programs, movies, and sporting events directly to a PlayStation console or other supported device – including smart TVs, digital media players and apps – without a subscription to a cable or satellite television provider. Wikipedia
American pay television network owned by ViacomCBS Domestic Media Networks, a subsidiary of ViacomCBS. Targeted toward bilingual Latinos and non-Latino Americans aged 12 to 34, and its programming formerly included lifestyle series, customized music video playlists, news documentaries that celebrate Latino culture, music and artists and English-subtitled programming in Spanish, imported from MTV Spain and MTV Latin America, as well as Spanish-subtitled programming from MTV. Wikipedia
American multinational media and entertainment company operating as a unit of WarnerMedia Studios & Networks, and controlled by AT&T through mass media and entertainment subsidiary WarnerMedia. Operated under an eponymous sister subsidiary of WarnerMedia that shares principal management with Home Box Office, Inc.), and HBO Films. Wikipedia
American television production and distribution company owned by CBS Entertainment Group, a division of ViacomCBS. Formed from the merger of CBS Corporation's domestic television distribution arms CBS Paramount Domestic Television and King World Productions, including its home entertainment arm CBS Home Entertainment. Wikipedia
Sentences forPluto TV
- On May 1, 2019, the Viacom-owned Pluto TV launched two Comedy Central networks titled Comedy Central Pluto and Comedy Central Stand Up.
- In May 2019, a BET-branded channel was launched on Pluto TV, which was owned by ViacomCBS in March 2019.
- In May 2019, the Spike brand was relaunched in the U.S. as two streaming channels on Pluto TV, which was acquired by Viacom in March 2019.
- Over 600 episodes of the classic series (the first 8 Doctors, from 1963 to 1996) are available to stream on BritBox (launched in 2017) and Pluto TV.
- The free streaming service Pluto TV also offers a live feed of Sky News to American users on channel 135.
- In January 2019, it was announced that Viacom has acquired Internet television streaming service, Pluto TV for $340 million.
- It is available via web browsers, apps, and most recently, the free streaming service Pluto TV (which added ET Live to its channel lineup in November 2019).
- In 2014, Pluto.tv added Complex Media as a content partner.
- On September 3, 2019, a Fuse-branded channel was launched on Pluto TV.
- Stadium's C-USA content will be available to stream on Twitter and Pluto TV.
- The show also airs on free streaming TV station Pluto TV.
- Free, advertising-supported streaming services such as Pluto TV and Tubi TV are also available.
- On August 20, 2019, two TV Land-branded channels, "TV Land Drama" and "TV Land Sitcoms", were launched on Pluto TV, a free streaming service acquired by Viacom in March 2019.
- The Amazing Race was also added to Pluto TV, ViacomCBS's free Internet television service, as a standalone channel on September 1, 2020.
- In 2019, after acquiring the free streaming service Pluto TV, Viacom would launch several channels on the service branded after its Media Networks and company-owned IP.
- The channel is also available nationally on Pluto TV.
- Court TV is also available via streaming services such as YouTube TV and Pluto TV.
- It is also available for free viewing on Pluto TV streaming service.
- Currently, reruns air on Antenna TV and Pluto TV.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Pluto TV