Mountains similar to or like Pocono Mountains
The Pocono Mountains, commonly referred to as the Poconos, are a geographical, geological, and cultural region in Northeastern Pennsylvania, United States. Wikipedia
State in the Mid-Atlantic and Northeastern regions of the United States. Bordered by Delaware to the southeast, Maryland to the south, West Virginia to the southwest, Ohio to the west, Lake Erie and the Canadian province of Ontario to the northwest, New York to the north, and New Jersey to the east, while the Appalachian Mountains run through its middle. Wikipedia
Geographic region of the U.S. state of Pennsylvania that includes the Pocono Mountains, the Endless Mountains, and the industrial cities of Scranton, Wilkes-Barre, Pittston, Hazleton, Nanticoke, and Carbondale. A portion of this region constitutes a part of the New York City metropolitan area. Wikipedia
Sentences forPocono Mountains
- When he left the hospital he stayed in the Poconos with his girlfriend and son, and his workout regime helped him develop a muscular physique.
- From Hancock, New York, the river flows between the northern The Poconos in Pennsylvania, and the lowered shale beds north of the Catskills.
- Part of the Pocono Mountains region lies within Pike County, which has ranked among the fastest-growing counties of Pennsylvania.
- Today, the airport is known as the "Gateway to Northeastern Pennsylvania and the Pocono Mountains."
- The city's water supply comes from the Pocono Mountains, with the surface water sources containing 10 billion gallons of freshwater capacity in an area consisting of 23,000 acres of protected watershed.
- In the eastern part of Pennsylvania, I-80 passes through the Pocono Mountains region.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Pocono Mountains