Settlements similar to or like Podlaskie Voivodeship
Voivodeship (province) in northeastern Poland. Wikipedia
Sentences forPodlaskie Voivodeship
- Belarusian minority populations live in countries neighboring Belarus: Ukraine, Poland (especially in the Podlaskie Voivodeship), the Russian Federation and Lithuania.
- The lake with the greatest depth—of more than 100 m—is Lake Hańcza in the Wigry Lake District, east of Masuria in Podlaskie Voivodeship.
- The city is and has been for centuries, the main hub of transportation for the Podlaskie Voivodeship and the entire northeastern section of Poland.
- In Suwalszczyzna and Podlasie, we can find dispersed communities of Polish Tatars and Starovers, as well as settlements of Lithuanian and Belarusian minorities.
- Białystok (,, ; also known by alternative names) is the largest city in northeastern Poland and the capital of the Podlaskie Voivodeship.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Podlaskie Voivodeship