Topics similar to or like Police rank
Police ranks are a system of hierarchical relationships in police organizations. Wikipedia
Sentences forPolice rank
- Correctional Officers who are specifically designated for Federally Sentenced Women (FSW) are called Primary Workers and have an entry rank of COII.
- Regardless of size, police forces are generally organized as a hierarchy with multiple ranks.
- Outside her sports career, Mensing works as a police officer, currently holding the rank of Polizeikommissar (police inspector).
- Returning to Thailand, he reached the position of Deputy Superintendent of the Policy and Planning Sub-division, General Staff Division, Metropolitan Police Bureau, before resigning his commission in 1987 as a Police Lieutenant Colonel and leaving the police.
- She is a chief constable in the Bundeszollverwaltung (German Federal Customs Service) and a member of the custom service ski team.
- This rank is called comisario principal.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Police rank