Political systems similar to or like Politics of the Republic of China
Head of state and the Premier is head of government, and of a multi-party system. Wikipedia
Major political party in the Republic of China throughout its historical periods in both the Chinese mainland as well as Taiwan, which was reorganized and transitioned to the current form since 1919. The dominant ruling party of the Republic of China on the mainland from 1928 and 1949. Wikipedia
Entry for Taiwan, "Taiwan, Province of China", or "Taiwan ", in ISO 3166-2, part of the ISO 3166 standard published by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO), which defines codes for the names of the principal subdivisions (e.g., provinces or states) of all countries coded in ISO 3166-1. ISO 3166-2:TW defines codes for the subdivisions of Taiwan located on the islands of Taiwan (Formosa), Penghu (Pescadores), Kinmen, Matsu (Lienchiang), and their subsidiary islands. Wikipedia
Sentences forPolitics of the Republic of China
- He wishes to see a change in political culture and improve communication between the ruling party and opposition parties to have a more effective legislative.
- Due to his longevity, experience and influence in political scene, he is widely a respected figure in Taiwanese politics.
- Soong described the "Blue-Green rivalry" in Taiwanese politics as an epidemic and stated that Lin, as a doctor, was his partner to cure this "disease".
- Ever since the transition into multi-party politics (i.e. "Democratization") during the 1990s, Kinmen and Lienchiang counties have now essentially developed into two electorates that can be contested through democratic elections.
- On 1 December 2014, Lung tendered her resignation from the ministerial post citing her aging mother as the main reason, with political and media hostility as contributing factors.
- Collectively the taishang are seen as an important group in Taiwanese politics and are widely perceived to be supportive of deeper economic integration between Taiwan and mainland China.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Politics of the Republic of China