Topics similar to or like Polyamory
Practice of, or desire for, intimate relationships with more than one partner, with the informed consent of all partners involved. Wikipedia
Umbrella term for every practice or philosophy of non-dyadic intimate relationship that does not strictly hew to the standards of monogamy, particularly that of having only one person with whom to exchange sex, love, and/or affection. In that sense, "nonmonogamy" may be accurately applied to extramarital sex, group marriage, or polyamory. Wikipedia
Polyamory, the lifestyle or choice of having multiple mutually aware and consenting loving relationships, often requires a degree of negotiation and individual choice to reach a solid basis for relationships. In negotiating the terms of polyamorous relationships, practitioners emphasize values within polyamory, as opposed to referring to predetermined rules and roles. Wikipedia
Form of dyadic relationship in which an individual has only one partner during their lifetime—alternately, only one partner at any one time —as compared to non-monogamy (e.g., polygamy or polyamory). Also applied to the social behavior of some animals, referring to the state of having only one mate at any one time. Wikipedia
- The polyamorous nature of many sexual relationships further impacts the health situation.
- In 2018, Miller revealed that they are in a polycule relationship with multiple people, including the members of Sons of an Illustrious Father.
- In another titled "Two Lovers", Kotonoha and Sekai agree to have a polyamorous relationship with Makoto instead of rivaling with each other.
- One after another, tests by the lie detector reveal that they have fallen in love with one another, and all three of them begin to engage in a polyamorous relationship.
- A polyamorist, she lived with four other men which Fry was unable to cope with, causing him to break up with her.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Polyamory