Record labels similar to or like Polydor Records
German-British record label and company that operates as part of Universal Music Group. Wikipedia
List of artists who have reached number one on the UK Singles Chart as recorded by the Official Charts Company. Credited on a song . Wikipedia
The Reading and Leeds Festivals are a pair of annual music festivals that take place in Reading and Leeds, England. The events both happen on the bank holiday weekend in August (on Friday, Saturday, Sunday), and share the same bill (occasionally with one or two exceptions). Wikipedia
The Scottish Singles Chart and Scottish Albums Chart were charts compiled by the Official Charts Company (OCC) based on physical and digital sales. They were charts that reflected how physical and digital sales towards the UK Singles Chart and UK Albums Chart were faring in Scotland. Wikipedia
Sentences forPolydor Records
- Through a distribution deal with Polydor Records, the Experience's first single, "Hey Joe", backed with "Stone Free", was released on December 16, 1966.
- This division of Mercury handled US distribution of most pre-1998 Polydor Records pop/rock releases currently under UMG control.
- In 1966 Atlantic signed a licensing deal with Polydor which included the band Cream, whose debut album was released by Atco in 1966.
- By this time, the duo had also parted ways with manager Tom Watkins, replacing him with Jill Carrington, who had previously been marketing director at Polydor.
- British Decca's pop catalogue was taken over by Polydor Records.
- In 1981, Mercury, along with other U.S. PolyGram-owned labels, which included Polydor, RSO Records, and Casablanca, consolidated under the new name PolyGram Records, Inc.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Polydor Records