Music genres similar to or like Pop music
Genre of popular music that originated in its modern form during the mid-1950s in the United States and the United Kingdom. Wikipedia
Form of radio-played popular music, ranging from 1960s vocal and 1970s soft rock music to predominantly ballad-heavy music of the present day, with varying degrees of easy listening, pop, soul, R&B, quiet storm, and rock influence. Generally a continuation of the easy listening and soft rock style that became popular in the 1960s and 1970s with some adjustments that reflect the evolution of pop/rock music. Wikipedia
Sentences forPop music
- As of 2016, pop remains the most popular music genre in the UK with 33.4 per cent of unit sales, followed by hip-hop and R&B at 24.5 per cent of unit sales.
- A subgenre of folk rock that combines traditional Celtic instrumentation with rock rhythms, often influenced by a wide variety of pop and rock music styles.
- In the mid to late 2010s, country music began to increasingly sound more like the style of modern-day Pop music.
- It is a blend of folk music with pop and/or dance elements and can be seen as a result of the urbanisation of folk music.
- Impacted by the death of his mother, Donda West, as well as the broken engagement from his fiancée, designer Alexis Phifer, he wrote more sensitive pop songs about love and relationships.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Pop music