Settlements similar to or like Port Said
City that lies in north east Egypt extending about 30 km along the coast of the Mediterranean Sea, north of the Suez Canal, with an approximate population of 603,787 (2010) it is the fifth-largest city in Egypt. Wikipedia
Seaport city (population of about 750,000 as of August 2018) in north-eastern Egypt, located on the north coast of the Gulf of Suez (a branch of the Red Sea), near the southern terminus of the Suez Canal, having the same boundaries as Suez Governorate. It has three harbours, Adabiya, Ain Sokhna and Port Tawfiq, and extensive port facilities. Wikipedia
Third-largest city in Egypt after Cairo and Giza, seventh-largest city in Africa, and a major economic centre. Largest city on the Mediterranean – also called the "Bride of the Mediterranean" by locals – the sixth-largest city in the Arab world and the ninth-largest urban area Wikipedia
Sentences forPort Said
- Shayetet 13 commandos also infiltrated Port Said harbour, but found no ships there.
- Then on October 30, crewmen from salvaged Enigma material from as she foundered off Port Said.
- On October 16, Shayetet 13 commandos infiltrated Port Said in two Hazir mini-submarines to strike Egyptian naval targets.
- The newly refurbished and crewed warships served on coastal patrol duties and bombarded Egyptian coastal installations in and around the Gaza area all the way to Port Said.
- On the northern front, the Israelis also attacked Port Said, facing Egyptian troops and a 900-strong Tunisian unit, who fought a defensive battle.
- Instead, they suggested the sea-power based Contingency Plan, which called for the Royal Marines to take Port Said, which would then be used as a base for three British divisions to overrun the canal zone.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Port Said