Settlements similar to or like Portage, Wisconsin
City in and the county seat of Columbia County, Wisconsin, United States. Wikipedia
Sentences forPortage, Wisconsin
- The early home of Juliette Low's grandparents can be visited May 15 through October 15 in Portage, Wisconsin.
- In 1849, Muir's family immigrated to the United States, starting a farm near Portage, Wisconsin, called Fountain Lake Farm.
- Many years later, at that point the town of Portage, Wisconsin was built, named for the ancient path between the two rivers.
- US 51 runs almost parallel to I-39/I-90 through the eastern portion of Madison, crosses the Interstate in DeForest, and finally rejoins I-39 again at Portage.
- It flows west by southwest towards Portage and comes within 2 mi of the Wisconsin River before turning north.
- Born in Portage, Wisconsin, the son of Andrew Jackson Turner and Mary Olivia Hanford Turner, Turner grew up in a middle-class family.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Portage, Wisconsin