National militaries similar to or like Portuguese Armed Forces
The Portuguese Armed Forces (Forças Armadas) are the military of Portugal. Wikipedia
Uprising against forced cultivation of cotton, and it became a multi-faction struggle for the control of Portugal's overseas province of Angola among three nationalist movements and a separatist movement. The war ended when a leftist military coup in Lisbon in April 1974 overthrew Portugal's Estado Novo dictatorship, and the new regime immediately stopped all military action in the African colonies, declaring its intention to grant them independence without delay. Wikipedia
Sentences forPortuguese Armed Forces
- However, the military coup's organization started as a professional class protest of Portuguese Armed Forces captains against a decree law: the Dec. Lei nº 353/73 of 1973.
- The president is the supreme commander of the Armed Forces, holds the nation's most senior office, and outranks all other politicians.
- Duarte Pio served in the Portuguese Armed Forces and took the customary oath of allegiance to the Republic, but Portuguese monarchists recognize him as the pretender to the Portuguese throne.
- It started as a professional class protest of Portuguese Armed Forces captains against the 1973 decree law Dec. Lei n.o 353/73.
- The Portuguese military was overstretched and there was no political solution in sight.
- Each of the commands, units, forces and establishments of the Portuguese Armed Forces has a national colour, which is considered the parade version of the Flag of Portugal.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Portuguese Armed Forces