Species similar to or like Positive-sense single-stranded RNA virus
Virus that uses positive sense, single-stranded RNA as its genetic material. Wikipedia
Single-stranded, positive-sense RNA virus of insects, in the picorna-like virus family Iflaviridae, which was first characterised in 2015. It asymptomatically infects the parasitic braconid wasp, Dinocampus coccinellae, and has been proposed to be associated with the paralytic effect the wasp has on its host, the spotted lady beetle, Coleomegilla maculata, which it turns into a so-called "zombie bodyguard" for its pupa. Wikipedia
Type of RNA virus that belongs to the species Enterovirus B, genus Enterovirus of the Picornaviridae family. Echoviruses are found in the gastrointestinal tract (hence it being part of the enterovirus genus) and exposure to the virus causes other opportunistic infections and diseases, notably aseptic meningitis. Wikipedia
Virus that belongs to a family of nonenveloped, linear, positive-sense single-stranded RNA viruses, Picornaviridae and the genus Enterovirus, which also includes poliovirus and echovirus. Enteroviruses are among the most common and important human pathogens, and ordinarily its members are transmitted by the fecal-oral route. Wikipedia
Double-stranded (ds) RNA viruses are a diverse group of viruses that vary widely in host range (animals, plants, fungi, and bacteria), genome segment number (one to twelve) and virion organization (T-number, capsid layers or turrets). Economically important pathogen of cattle and sheep. Wikipedia
Sentences forPositive-sense single-stranded RNA virus
- However, some positive strand RNA viruses, such as poliovirus, also contain RNA-dependent RNAP.
- Idaeovirus is a genus of positive-sense ssRNA viruses that contains one species: Raspberry bushy dwarf virus (RBDV).
- WNV is a positive-sense, single-stranded RNA virus.
- RNA viruses can be further classified according to the sense or polarity of their RNA into negative-sense and positive-sense, or ambisense RNA viruses.
- Hepatovirus A is a picornavirus; it is not enveloped and contains a single-stranded RNA packaged in a protein shell.
- A positive-sense RNA genome can be directly translated into viral proteins.
- Alphaviruses, like all other group IV viruses, have a positive sense, single-stranded RNA genome.
- It is a positive-sense single-stranded RNA virus that causes physical characteristics of spotting and/or discoloration.
- Goosefoot pathogens include the positive-sense ssRNA viruses - apple stem grooving virus, sowbane mosaic virus and tobacco necrosis virus.
- Hepacivirus is a genus of positive-sense single-stranded RNA viruses in the family Flaviviridae.
- HCV is a positive-sense single-stranded RNA virus that has been demonstrated to replicate in the hepatocytes of both humans and chimpanzees.
- There is also evidence for recombination in some RNA viruses, specifically positive-sense ssRNA viruses like retroviruses, picornaviruses, and coronaviruses.
- TBSV is a positive-sense single-stranded RNA virus with a linear genome of ~4800 nucleotides.
- The SIV virion is a spherical to pleomorphic glycoprotein envelope 110-120 nm enclosing a 110x50nm truncated cone or wedge-shaped (occasionally rod) capsid containing a dimeric pair of positive-sense single-stranded RNA genome.
- Hepacivirus A, or Canine hepacivirus, is a positive-sense single-stranded RNA virus of the genus Hepacivirus.
- Group: ssRNA+
- Bulbul coronavirus HKU11 is a Positive-sense single-stranded RNA Deltacoronavirus of avian origin found in Chinese bulbuls.
- A TBSV virion contains one copy of its positive-sense single-stranded RNA genome, which is linear and lacks a 3' polyadenine tail or 5' cap.
- There is evidence for recombination in some RNA viruses, specifically positive-sense ssRNA viruses like retroviruses, picornaviruses, and coronaviruses.
- PMTV is (+)ssRNA virus with a tripartite genome.
- They are linear, single-stranded positive sense RNA viruses (and are therefore group IV).
- Donkey orchid symptomless virus is a positive-sense single-stranded RNA virus.
- It is non-enveloped and its genetic material is positive-sense, single-stranded RNA.
- Tobacco mosaic virus (TMV) is a positive-sense single stranded RNA virus in the genus Tobamovirus that infects a wide range of plants, especially tobacco and other members of the family Solanaceae.
- The majority of mycoviruses have double-stranded RNA (dsRNA) genomes and isometric particles, but approximately 30% have positive-sense, single-stranded RNA (+ssRNA) genomes.
- Panicum mosaic virus (PMV) is a positive-sense single-stranded RNA viral pathogen that infects plant species in the panicoid tribe of the grass family, Poaceae.
- It is a bacilliform (rod-shaped) Positive-sense single-stranded RNA virus.
- Tymoviridae have positive-sense single-stranded RNA genomes approximately 6 kilobases long.
- Coxsackievirus is a virus that belongs to a family of nonenveloped, linear, positive-sense single-stranded RNA viruses, Picornaviridae and the genus Enterovirus, which also includes poliovirus and echovirus.
- However, the majority of the single JRC viruses are positive-sense single-stranded RNA viruses, and the only double-stranded DNA viruses with single-JRC capsids are the Papillomaviridae and Polyomaviridae, both of which are quite small.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Positive-sense single-stranded RNA virus