Australian places similar to or like Potts Point, New South Wales
Small and densely populated area in inner-city Sydney, New South Wales, Australia. Wikipedia
Local government area covering the Sydney central business district and surrounding inner city suburbs of the greater metropolitan area of Sydney, New South Wales, Australia. Oldest, and the oldest-surviving, local government authority in New South Wales, and the second-oldest in Australia, with only the City of Adelaide being older by two years. Wikipedia
Sentences forPotts Point, New South Wales
- Buttrose was born at Potts Point, Sydney, and named after her maternal grandmother, Ita Clare Rodgers (née Rosenthal), pronounced (rhyming with 'fighter').
- The magazine rented its first office in Orwell Street, Potts Point and the first issue was released ten days later.
- The Hayes Theatre is a 111-seat theatre specialising in music theatre and cabaret in Potts Point, Sydney, Australia.
- He died in his sleep at St Luke's Private Hospital, Potts Point, on the morning of 31 March 1988.
- James Martin died at home in Potts Point, Sydney on 4 November 1886 and buried in St Judes churchyard in Randwick, NSW.
- He currently resides in Potts Point, in inner-city Sydney and has a holiday home on the Hawkesbury River.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Potts Point, New South Wales