U.S. counties similar to or like Powhatan County, Virginia
County located in the Commonwealth of Virginia. Wikipedia
Sentences forPowhatan County, Virginia
- The road is two lanes for most of its journey eastward from Lexington, but widens to four lanes in Powhatan Virginia.
- Mosby was born in Powhatan County, Virginia on December 6, 1833, to Virginia McLaurine Mosby and Alfred Daniel Mosby, a graduate of Hampden–Sydney College.
- From 1749 until 1777, when the eastern portion was detached to form Powhatan County, Mosby Tavern served as the county courthouse.
- US 522 begins at a four-legged intersection with US 60 (Anderson Highway) on the western edge of the unincorporated village of Powhatan, the county seat of Powhatan County.
- One French settlement in Powhatan County became known as Manakin Town (after the native tribe); two villages in Goochland were Manakin and Sabot.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Powhatan County, Virginia