People similar to or like Prabhu Deva
Indian dance choreographer, film director, producer and actor, who has worked predominantly in Tamil, Hindi, and Telugu language films. Wikipedia
Indian actor, film director, Kannada writer, playwright and a Rhodes Scholar, who predominantly worked in South Indian cinema and Bollywood. His rise as a playwright in the 1960s marked the coming of age of modern Indian playwriting in Kannada, just as Badal Sarkar did in Bengali, Vijay Tendulkar in Marathi, and Mohan Rakesh in Hindi. Wikipedia
Indian choreographer who has worked in Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, and Bengali,nepali films. Known for his work on the Bollywood movies Goliyon Ki Rasleela Ram-Leela , Singh Is Bliing (2015), Baby (2015), R... Rajkumar (2013), Rowdy Rathore (2012), and Dabangg 2 (2012)"paaword"nepali movie. Wikipedia
Indian film director and screenwriter, known for his works in the Telugu cinema. Best known for directing fantasy action films, such as Magadheera featured at the American Fantastic Fest, Eega (2012) winning Most Original Film at the Toronto After Dark Film Festival, Baahubali: The Beginning (2015) nominated for American Saturn Award for Best Fantasy Film, Baahubali 2: The Conclusion (2017) winning the American Saturn Award for Best International Film, and the Australian Telstra People's Choice Award. Wikipedia
Veteran Indian musician, playback singer, television anchor, music director, actor, dubbing artist, and film producer who worked predominantly in Telugu, Tamil, Kannada, Hindi, and Malayalam films. Balasubrahmanyam has won six National Film Awards for Best Male Playback Singer for his works in four different languages – Telugu, Tamil, Kannada, and Hindi; 25 Andhra Pradesh state Nandi Awards for his work in Telugu cinema; and numerous other state awards from Karnataka and Tamil Nadu. Wikipedia
Indian actor, producer, and humanitarian who works predominantly in Hindi, Telugu, and Tamil films. In 2009, he received the Andhra Pradesh State Nandi Award for Best Villain and the Filmfare Award for Best Supporting Actor – Telugu for his work in the Telugu blockbuster Arundhati. Wikipedia
Indian film actor, film director, producer and television presenter who mainly works in the South Indian film industry. He acted in back-to-back stage shows for ₹300 a month in the initial stages of his career when he joined Kalakshetra, Bengaluru, and he has 2,000 street theatre performances to his credit. Wikipedia
Indian film actor, director, producer, screenwriter, television presenter and singer, who primarily works in Kannada language films, in addition to appearances in Telugu, Hindi and Tamil language films. Known for his performances in the Kannada films Sparsha , Huchcha (2001), Nandhi (2002), Kiccha (2003), Swathi Muthu (2003), My Autograph (2006), No 73, Shanthi Nivasa (2007), Mussanjemaatu (2008), Veera Madakari (2009), Just Maath Maathalli (2010), Only Vishnuvardhana (2011), Kempe Gowda (2011), the Telugu-Tamil bilingual Eega (2012), Maanikya (2014), Ranna (2015), Kotigobba 2 (2016), Hebbuli (2017), The Villain (2018), Pailwan (2019), Telugu-Hindi bilingual Rakta Charitra and the Hindi film Dabangg 3 (2019). Wikipedia
Indian actress and producer, who worked in Telugu, Tamil, Hindi, Malayalam and Kannada language films. The recipient of various accolades, including a National Film Award, a Nandi Award, the Tamil Nadu State Film Award, the Kerala State Film Award, four Filmfare Awards, including a Filmfare Lifetime Achievement Award and three Filmfare Awards South. Wikipedia
Indian actor, film director, producer, television presenter, activist, and politician. Recipient of several accolades, including five National Film Awards, six Nandi Awards, eight Tamil Nadu State Film Awards, five Filmfare Awards South, four SIIMA Awards, three CineMAA Awards, and three Vijay Awards. Wikipedia
Sentences forPrabhu Deva
- Psy was slated to star in a South Korean remake of the Hindi film ABCD: Any Body Can Dance, taking over the role of Vishnu (Prabhu Deva) in the original film.
- Directed by Prabhu Deva, it became the third-highest-grossing Tamil film of 2007 and became the first Tamil film of all-time to complete a 100-day theatrical run in Kerala.
- Vadivelu’s first solo came in director Shankar’s Kadhalan (1994), in which he played the friend of Prabhu Deva’s college student character.
- The song "Aaranne Aaranne" featuring Tabu alongside Prabhu Deva and Prithviraj Sukumaran was declared a chartbuster of the year.
- He appeared in Wanted, directed by choreographer turned director Prabhu Deva.
- However, in 2010, Prabhu Deva's wife Latha filed a petition at the family court, seeking directions against Deva from living in a relationship with Nayanthara and requesting a reunion with him.
- Devgn next featured in Prabhu Deva's Action Jackson which did not perform well at box office.
- His second film Kadhalan, a romantic-action film was released in the following year, had Prabhu Deva in the lead role.
- While working in Villu, Nayanthara and Prabhu Deva fell in love with each other.
- She then played a woman left alone in a joint family in Time opposite Prabhu Deva.
- This changed later that year, when he starred in Prabhu Deva's action film R... Rajkumar; despite a negative critical reception, the film earned over inr 995000000 worldwide, becoming Kapoor's highest-grossing release to that point.
- The film, being Prabhu Deva's directorial début, opened to rave reviews, with Trisha receiving unanimous praise for her portrayal as the village girl Siri, which earned her three Best Actress prizes, including her second consecutive Filmfare Award and her first Nandi Award.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Prabhu Deva