Topics similar to or like Prevalence
Proportion of a particular population found to be affected by a medical condition at a specific time. Wikipedia
- Prevalence may be expressed as a fraction, a percentage or as the number of cases per 1,000, 10,000 or 100,000 in the population of interest.
- Prevalence in the United States is estimated at between 0.5 and 20.4 cases per 100,000, with an estimated 60,000 Americans affected.
- Prevalence is estimated at 6 per 1,000 for autism spectrum disorders as a whole, although prevalence rates vary for each of the developmental disorders in the spectrum.
- Prevalence of KoRV (and KIDS) in Australian koala populations suggests a trend spreading from the north down to the south of Australia.
- Prevalence is the proportion of a population found to be affected by a condition.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Prevalence