Recurring events similar to or like Pride parade
Pride parades (also known as pride marches, pride events, and pride festivals) are outdoor events celebrating lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, non-binary and queer (LGBTQ) social and self acceptance, achievements, legal rights, and pride. Wikipedia
Event celebrating the LGBTQ community; it is one of the largest annual Pride marches in the world, attracting tens of thousands of participants and millions of sidewalk spectators each June. The route of the Pride march through Lower Manhattan traverses south on Fifth Avenue, through Greenwich Village, passing the Stonewall National Monument, site of the June 1969 riots that launched the modern movement for LGBTQ+ rights. Wikipedia
Annual LGBT Pride event, held each year in Vancouver, British Columbia, to celebrate lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender people and their allies. Run by the Vancouver Pride Society , a not-for-profit, volunteer-run organization that seeks to "produce inclusive, celebratory events, and advocacy for LGBTQAI2S+". Wikipedia
Parade and festival held each year in Phoenix, Arizona to celebrate the lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) people and their allies. Held in June to commemorate the Stonewall riots, Phoenix Pride has been held outside of the summer months in Arizona since at least 2004, due to high summer temperatures. Wikipedia
Sentences forPride parade
- A year after the uprising, to mark the anniversary on June 28, 1970, the first gay pride marches took place in New York, Los Angeles, and San Francisco.
- June's second-to-last weekend sees one of the Midwest's largest gay pride parades, Columbus Pride, reflecting the city's sizable gay population.
- He supports LGBT rights, explaining "It’s all about love. A lot of my closest friends are gay", and dyed his hair rainbow colors to show support for Pride 2019.
- In June 2017, Pride month, Lambert was a speaker at the Los Angeles Pride march, delivering a message against hate in all its human rights presentations.
- Some pride events include LGBT pride parades and marches, rallies, commemorations, community days, dance parties, and festivals.
- In June 2020, in honor of the 50th anniversary of the first LGBTQ Pride parade, Queerty named him among the fifty heroes "leading the nation toward equality, acceptance, and dignity for all people".
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Pride parade