Royalties similar to or like Princess Astrid, Mrs. Ferner
Second daughter of King Olav V of Norway and his wife, Princess Märtha of Sweden. Wikipedia
The fourth and youngest son and seventh child of Frederick VIII of Denmark and his wife, Princess Louise of Sweden and Norway. Born on 4 March 1887 at his parents' country residence, the Charlottenlund Palace north of Copenhagen, during the reign of his paternal grandfather, King Christian IX. Wikipedia
The last king of Romania, reigning from 20 July 1927 to 8 June 1930 and again from 6 September 1940 until his forced abdication on 30 December 1947. Shortly after Michael's birth, his father, Crown Prince Carol of Romania, had become involved in a controversial relationship with Magda Lupescu. Wikipedia
Sofía, Queen of Spain, has received numerous titles, decorations, and honorary appointments, both during and before her time as consort to King Juan Carlos. Listed below. Wikipedia
Norwegian military officer, aide-de-camp for Olav V of Norway, and sports official who is best known as Presidentof the International Ski Federation (FIS) from 1934 to 1951. Born in Kristiania as a son of merchant Einar Østgaard and Karen Betzy Bredesen (1858–1938), and grandson of the writer Nikolai Ramm Østgaard. Wikipedia
Sentences forPrincess Astrid, Mrs. Ferner
- Her niece Princess Astrid of Norway (later Mrs. Ferner) was named to honour her.
- His parents already had two daughters, Princess Ragnhild and Princess Astrid.
- On 21 March 1929 in Oslo, he married his first cousin Princess Märtha of Sweden with whom he had two daughters, Ragnhild and Astrid and one son, Harald.
- Its alumni include two members of the Norwegian Royal Family, Princess Ragnhild and Princess Astrid.
- Like her aunts Ragnhild and Astrid, she had no inheritance rights to the Norwegian throne at the time of her birth due to Norway's agnatic primogeniture succession.
- The marriage, which is widely believed to have been a success due in large part to their genuine love and affection for one another, produced three children: Ragnhild (1930–2012); Astrid (b.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Princess Astrid, Mrs. Ferner