Royalties similar to or like Princess Benedikte of Denmark
Second daughter and child of King Frederick IX and Queen Ingrid of Denmark. Wikipedia
The head of the House of Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg and husband of Princess Benedikte of Denmark. The eldest son and child of Gustav Albrecht, 5th Prince of Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg, a highly decorated German army officer declared missing in 1944 yet only legally declared dead in 1969, and Margareta Fouché d'Otrante, a descendant of Napoleonic statesman Joseph Fouché, Duke d'Otrante. Wikipedia
King of Denmark from 1912 to 1947, and the only King of Iceland (as Kristján X) between 1918 and 1944. Member of the House of Glücksburg, a branch of the House of Oldenburg, and the first monarch since King Frederick VII born into the Danish royal family; both his father and his grandfather were born as princes of a ducal family from Schleswig. Wikipedia
Sentences forPrincess Benedikte of Denmark
- In 1974, Princess Benedikte of Denmark opened Northampton's Carlsberg brewery, the first outside Denmark.
- His godparents were his maternal aunt, Princess Benedikte of Denmark; his paternal uncle, Jean Baptiste de Laborde de Monpezat; the Crown Prince of Norway (later King Harald V); and Princess Christina of Sweden.
- Another ceremony took place on 15 March 1991, with HRH Princess Benedikte of Denmark, who is very active in Danish and world Guiding, officially declaring Pax Lodge open.
- When Margrethe was four years old, in 1944, her younger sister Princess Benedikte was born.
- Richard, 6th Prince of Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg (Richard Casimir Karl August Robert Konstantin; 29 October 1934 – 13 March 2017) was the head of the House of Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg and husband of Princess Benedikte of Denmark.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Princess Benedikte of Denmark