Royalties similar to or like Princess Elisabeth of Hesse and by Rhine (1864–1918)
German Hessian and Rhenish princess of the House of Hesse-Darmstadt, and the wife of Grand Duke Sergei Alexandrovich of Russia, the fifth son of Emperor Alexander II of Russia and Princess Marie of Hesse and by Rhine. Wikipedia
The fifth son and seventh child of Emperor Alexander II of Russia. Influential figure during the reigns of his brother Emperor Alexander III of Russia and his nephew Emperor Nicholas II, who was also his brother-in-law through Sergei's marriage to Elizabeth, the sister of Tsarina Alexandra. Wikipedia
The last Emperor of All Russia, ruling from 1 November 1894 until his abdication on 15 March 1917. During his reign, Russia embarked on a series of reforms including the introduction of civil liberties, literacy programs, state representation, and initiatives to modernize the empire's infrastructure. Wikipedia
Sentences forPrincess Elisabeth of Hesse and by Rhine (1864–1918)
- Wilhelm had earlier proposed to his first cousin, Princess Elisabeth of Hesse and by Rhine (known in the family as "Ella"), a daughter of his mother's own sister, but she declined.
- Another member of the reigning family who commissioned an Art Nouveau structure was Princess Elisabeth of Hesse and by Rhine.
- As a young man, Wilhelm fell in love with one of his maternal first cousins, Princess Elisabeth of Hesse-Darmstadt.
- Since childhood, Paul was very attached to his brother Sergei, their closeness remaining even after Sergei's engagement and later marriage to Princess Elisabeth of Hesse and by Rhine (1864–1918).
- In 1884, they met at the wedding of Nicholas's uncle Grand Duke Sergei Alexandrovich and Alix's sister Elisabeth in St. Petersburg.
- It was during these visits that her second youngest son Sergei met his future wife, Alice's second daughter, Princess Elisabeth of Hesse and by Rhine.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Princess Elisabeth of Hesse and by Rhine (1864–1918)