People similar to or like Prithviraj Sukumaran
Indian film actor, director, producer, playback singer, and distributor known for his works primarily in Malayalam cinema. Wikipedia
Award ceremony for films presented annually by Asianet, a Malayalam-language television network from the south-Indian state of Kerala. Asianet says that awards ceremony has been instituted to honour both artistic and technical excellence in the Malayalam language film industry. Wikipedia
Indian actor, film producer, distributor, playback singer, and impressionist, who works in the Malayalam Cinema. He has appeared in more than 100 films and has won several awards, including a National Film Award, two Kerala State Film Awards, two Filmfare Awards South for acting and Best actor at the Cincinnati Film Festival held in Cincinnati, USA. Wikipedia
Indian film actress, film producer and playback singer who predominantly works in Malayalam films along with Tamil and Telugu productions. She has won several accolades including two Filmfare Awards South, for Best Female Playback Singer in Telugu in 2006 and for Best Actress in Malayalam in 2010 and also Kerala State Film Award for Second Best Actress in 2010. Wikipedia
Indian actor, screenwriter, film director, producer, and distributor, who predominantly works in Malayalam cinema and has also appeared in Tamil and Telugu films. Lal has won one National Film Award – Special Mention for acting (in 2012), two Kerala State Film Award for Best Actor (in 2008 and 2013) and a Filmfare Award for Best Actor – Malayalam (in 2008). Wikipedia
Sentences forPrithviraj Sukumaran
- Prithviraj Sukumaran a notable actor and director in Malayalam movie industry is also an alumnus of this institution
- The song "Aaranne Aaranne" featuring Tabu alongside Prabhu Deva and Prithviraj Sukumaran was declared a chartbuster of the year.
- She played a woman with a heightened sense of smell who develops a one-sided attraction towards Prithviraj's character.
- He was planned to direct two more films titled Kayal Rajavu and Simham, starring Mammootty and Prithviraj, respectively.
- Then he starred in 2018 action thriller film Ranam along with Prithviraj Sukumaran and was appreciated for his performance as a drug don.
- In the same year Ranjith scripted Ammakilikood, directed by Padmakumar with Prithviraj in the lead role, which also got the cold shoulder from the public.
- It stars Prithviraj Sukumaran as Neil D'Costa (Tom Wingfield), Geethu Mohandas as Rosemary D'Costa (Laura Wingfield), Sheela as Margaret D'Costa (Amanda Wingfield) and Tom George Kolath as Freddy Evans (Jim O'Connor).
- The movie featured young actors Prithviraj Sukumaran and Navya Nair.
- They have two sons, both Malayalam film stars in their own right: Indrajith Sukumaran and Prithviraj Sukumaran.
- In mid-2018, the trio was signed to compose for Prithviraj Sukumaran's Malayalam-language period epic Kaaliyan.
- He did the background score and composed the song "Mukkathe Penne", a poignant melody that served as a paean to the timeless love of Moideen and Kanchanamala, portrayed in the film by actors Prithviraj Sukumaran and Parvathy, respectively.
- His brother Prithviraj Sukumaran is also a well-known actor in south Indian cinema.
- In 2011, Ranjith scripted and directed a critically acclaimed satirical film Indian Rupee starring Prithviraj, which was well received by the critics and also a commercial success.
- He paired with his brother Prithviraj Sukumaran in several films, including the 2006's hit film Classmates.
- He completed the rest of his school education at Sainik School Kazhakoottam, along with his brother Prithviraj.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Prithviraj Sukumaran