Comics characters similar to or like Professor X
Fictional character appearing in American comic books published by Marvel Comics. Wikipedia
Fictional superhero appearing in American comic books published by Marvel Comics and is a founding member of the X-Men. Introduced as a mutant possessing ape-like superhuman physical strength and agility, oversized hands and feet, a genius-level intellect, and otherwise normal appearance and speech. Wikipedia
The X-Men are a team of fictional mutant superheroes appearing in American comic books published by Marvel Comics. Created by artist/co-writer Jack Kirby and writer Stan Lee, the characters first appeared in The X-Men #1 (September 1963) and formed one of the most recognizable and successful franchises of Marvel Comics, appearing in numerous books, television shows, films, and video games. Wikipedia
Sentences forProfessor X
- At the mansion, Professor Charles Xavier runs the Xavier "School for Gifted Youngsters" to educate mutant children and keeps a headquarters for the X-Men.
- Professor X, brought to near-death due to the strain of the battle and previously sustained injuries, asks Magneto to take over his school and the X-Men.
- Now he is a member of a dimension-hopping X-Men team and assisted with hunting down ten evil Xaviers from various alternative timelines in order to save the multiverse.
- He is a friend of Professor X, the leader of the X-Men, but their different philosophies cause a rift in their friendship at times.
- Magneto opposes the pacifist attitude of Professor X and pushes for a more aggressive approach to achieving civil rights.
- In the same interview, he also revealed that he originally planned for Magneto to be the brother of his nemesis Professor X.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Professor X