Companies similar to or like Promina Group
Australian and New Zealand insurance company , formerly had listing on the Australian and New Zealand stock-exchanges. Wikipedia
Australasian electricity generation company, dual listed on the New Zealand stock exchange and Australian stock exchange. Demerged from Trustpower in October 2016, with Tilt Renewables taking ownership of all operational wind assets and the wind and solar development pipeline, and Trustpower retaining all hydro assets. Wikipedia
Australian listed company that provides Integrated facility services in Australian and New Zealand through a number of in house brands. Formed in 1957, and currently employs more than 36,000 people, acquisitions have been an important driver of growth throughout its history. Wikipedia
Mutual insurance company in New Zealand that was established from a merger of the Farmers' Mutual Insurance Association, Taranaki Farmers' Mutual Insurance Association and Primary Industries Insurance Company Limited in 1978. Incorporated under the Farmers’ Mutual Group Act 2007 and can trace its origins back to the original farmer's fire mutual organisations established in 1905. Wikipedia
Financial services company in Australia and New Zealand providing superannuation and investment products, insurance, financial advice and banking products including home loans and savings accounts. AMP shares are included in the Australian Securities Exchange's S&P/ASX 50 index. Wikipedia
Australian mining and mineral exploration company listed on the Australian Stock Exchange and currently in voluntary administration since 29 January 2009. The company's main assets are mineral resources at Browns, Browns East and Mount Fitch, adjacent to the former Rum Jungle uranium mine in the Northern Territory of Australia. Wikipedia
Australian finance, insurance, and banking corporation based in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia. One of Australia's mid-size banks and its largest general insurance group, formed on 1 December 1996 by the merger of Suncorp, Metway Bank and the Queensland Industry Development Corporation (QIDC). Wikipedia
Australian Internet company listed on the Australian Securities Exchange . Arq Group's history dates back to April 1996 when Eugene Falk AM OBE and Professor Peter Gerrand were appointed as Chairman and CEO, respectively, for the University of Melbourne’s new commercial subsidiary Melbourne Information Technology International Pty Ltd, which commenced operations from 1 May 1996. Wikipedia
Sentences forPromina Group
- Suncorp then began preparations for a still larger takeover of insurance giant Promina Group Limited.
- These assets were acquired with the Promina Group in 2007.
- More recently, she appeared in a TV commercial for AAMI car insurance and was "Zoe" in the Australian Unity ad campaign, featuring her as a 20-something blogger.
- Since 2014, he appeared on commercials, covering on APIA Health Insurance.
- In 2003, Royal & SunAlliance announced a change in organisational structure in Australia and New Zealand and changed its name to Promina.
- The Group's acquisition of the Promina Group further diversified its general insurance and financial services businesses, operating throughout Australia and New Zealand.
- It did this through its brand, Australian Pensioners Insurance Agency.
- * In 2007, Pottinger advised Suncorp-Metway on its merger with Promina, a transaction valued at A$7.8 billion, the largest ever completed general insurance transaction in Australia
- During this period, Suncorp completed the A$7.9bn acquisition of Promina, making Suncorp Australia's largest general insurance company, as well as its sixth largest bank and life insurance company.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Promina Group