Football tournaments similar to or like Promotion to the 2. Bundesliga
The '''Promotion to the 2. Wikipedia
Sentences forPromotion to the 2. Bundesliga
- From 1974, the champions of the Amateurliga had to take part in a promotion play-off to determine the teams promoted to the 2nd Bundesliga.
- Until 1994, the winners of the Oberligas had to play-off for the four promotion spots to the 2nd Bundesliga with the other Oberliga winners.
- The league champions however now had to gain promotion through a play-off system with the winners of the other tier-three leagues in northern Germany.
- The winners of the larger leagues of Bayern and Hessen were directly promoted while the other seven leagues had to play-off for two more promotion spots.
- For the Bayernliga, this still meant little change, the winner still had to play-off for promotion to the new league.
- The champions of the Regionalligas Nord and Nordost had to play-off for a spot in the 2nd Bundesliga from 1996 to 2000.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Promotion to the 2. Bundesliga