Settlements similar to or like Providence, Rhode Island
Capital and most populous city of the state of Rhode Island and is one of the oldest cities in the United States. Wikipedia
City in Kent County, Rhode Island, the third largest city in the state with a population of 80,487 at the 2020 census. Located approximately 12 mi south of downtown Providence, Rhode Island, 63 mi southwest of Boston, Massachusetts, and 171 mi northeast of New York City. Wikipedia
Sentences forProvidence, Rhode Island
- In 1639, Williams established a Baptist church in Providence, Rhode Island, and Clarke began a Baptist church in Newport, Rhode Island.
- The headquarters of Citizens Financial Group is located in Providence, the 14th largest bank in the United States.
- In 2000, New England had two of the ten poorest cities in the U.S. (by percentage living below the poverty line): the state capitals of Providence, Rhode Island and Hartford, Connecticut.
- Route 146, the Worcester-Providence Turnpike, connects the city with the similar city of Providence, Rhode Island.
- It was founded in Providence, Rhode Island, in 1764.
- Providence is the state capital and most populous city in Rhode Island.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Providence, Rhode Island