Settlements similar to or like Province No. 1
Easternmost of the seven provinces established by the new constitution of Nepal which was adopted on 20 September 2015. Wikipedia
One of the seven provinces established by the new constitution of Nepal which was adopted on 20 September 2015. It borders the Tibet Autonomous Region of China to the north, Karnali Province and Lumbini Province to the east, and the Indian states of Uttarakhand to the west and Uttar Pradesh to the south. Wikipedia
Sentences forProvince No. 1
- Kosi was divided into six districts; since 2015 these districts have been redesignated as part of Province No. 1.
- Biratnagar (विराटनगर) is a metropolitan city in Nepal, which serves as the capital city of Province No. 1.
- Taplejung District (ताप्लेजुङ जिल्ला ) is one of 77 districts of Nepal and one of the 14 districts of Province No. 1.
- Okhaldhunga District (ओखलढुङ्गा जिल्ला) is one of 14 districts of Province No. 1 in eastern Nepal.
- Morang District (मोरङ जिल्ला ) is located in Province No. 1 in eastern Nepal.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Province No. 1