Countries similar to or like Province of North Carolina
British colony that existed in North America from 1712 to 1776, created as a proprietary colony. Wikipedia
The Thirteen Colonies, also known as the Thirteen British Colonies or the Thirteen American Colonies, were a group of colonies of Great Britain on the Atlantic coast of North America founded in the 17th and 18th centuries which declared independence in 1776 and formed the United States of America. The Thirteen Colonies had very similar political, constitutional, and legal systems, and were dominated by Protestant English-speakers. Wikipedia
List of capital cities of the United States, including places that serve or have served as federal, state, insular area, territorial, colonial, and Native American capitals. Washington, D.C., has been the federal capital city of the United States since 1800. Wikipedia
Sentences forProvince of North Carolina
- 11. Province of North Carolina, previously part of the Carolina province until 1712; chartered as royal colony in 1729.
- Justices of the peace existed during the time of the Province of North Carolina (17121776.
- During the colonial era, the river provided a principal transportation route to the interior of North Carolina.
- Richard Henderson, a judge and land speculator from North Carolina, had purchased much of Kentucky from the Cherokee by an illegal treaty.
- Governor Gabriel Johnston soon after established his government there for the North Carolina colony.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Province of North Carolina