Subdivision types similar to or like Provinces of Zimbabwe
Provinces are constituent political entities of Zimbabwe. Wikipedia
Many languages are spoken, or historically have been spoken, in Zimbabwe. Since the adoption of its 2013 Constitution, Zimbabwe has 16 official languages, namely Chewa, Chibarwe, English, Kalanga, Koisan, Nambya, Ndau, Ndebele, Shangani, Shona, sign language, Sotho, Tonga, Tswana, Venda, and Xhosa. Wikipedia
Sentences forProvinces of Zimbabwe
- The Karanga-speaking Shona people live around Great Zimbabwe in the modern-day province of Masvingo.
- The President appointed twelve additional members and eight provincial governors who held reserved seats in the House.
- Along with the capital Harare, Bulawayo is one of two cities in Zimbabwe that is also a province.
- The country is divided into eight provinces and two cities with provincial status.
- The government of Zimbabwe declared a state of emergency in three provinces.
- Manicaland is a province in eastern Zimbabwe.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Provinces of Zimbabwe