Government agencies similar to or like Public Health England
Executive agency of the Department of Health and Social Care in the United Kingdom that began operating on 1 April 2013. Wikipedia
Executive agency of the Department of Health and Social Care in the United Kingdom which is responsible for ensuring that medicines and medical devices work and are acceptably safe. Formed in 2003 with the merger of the Medicines Control Agency and the Medical Devices Agency (MDA). Wikipedia
Sentences forPublic Health England
- In October 2019, the Duchess of Cambridge, together with other members of the royal family, voiced a PSA video for Public Health England "as part of its Every Mind Matters program".
- In October 2019, the Duchess voiced a Public Health England announcement with other members of the royal family for the "Every Mind Matters" mental health program.
- Several have been evaluated by Public Health England and approved for use in the UK.
- Simultaneously, the announcement also mentioned that the elderly cast of the show would be "written off" due to health advice issued by Public Health England and the NHS.
- In 2014, Public Health England announced the results of an examination of 25 bodies exhumed in the Clerkenwell area of London, as well as of wills registered in London during the period, which supported the pneumonic hypothesis.
- Public Health England indicated in a study in November 2020 that people with learning disabilities were up to six times more likely to die than anyone else.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Public Health England