Settlements similar to or like Puducherry (union territory)
Union territory of India. Wikipedia
Area encompassing the Indian states of Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala, Tamil Nadu, and Telangana, Goa as well as the union territories of Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, and Puducherry, comprising 19.31% of India's area . Bounded by the Bay of Bengal in the east, the Arabian Sea in the west and the Indian Ocean in the south. Wikipedia
Unicameral legislature of the Indian union territory of Puducherry, which comprises four districts: Puducherry, Karaikal, Mahé and Yanam. The legislative assembly has 33 seats, of which 5 are reserved for candidates from scheduled castes and 3 members are nominated by the Government of India. Wikipedia
Sentences forPuducherry (union territory)
- Pondicherry was renamed as Puducherry in 2007 and Orissa was renamed as Odisha in 2011.
- It is one of the official languages of the union territories of Puducherry and the Andaman and Nicobar Islands.
- Mahé, a part of the Indian union territory of Puducherry, though 647 km away from it, is a coastal exclave surrounded by Kerala on all of its landward approaches.
- The Article 239A, originally formulated for the union territory of Puduchery, will also be applicable to Jammu and Kashmir.
- To the east is the Bay of Bengal and the state encircles the union territory of Puducherry.
- In India, it is also the official language of the Union Territory of Puducherry.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Puducherry (union territory)