Albums similar to or like Pump (album)
Tenth studio album by American rock band Aerosmith, released in September 1989. Wikipedia
One of the many compilation albums by the American rock band Aerosmith, released on November 1, 1994 by Geffen Records . Big Ones featured 12 hits from the band's three consecutive multi-platinum albums, Permanent Vacation (1987), Pump (1989), and Get a Grip (1993), as well as the hit, "Deuces are Wild" from The Beavis and Butt-Head Experience (1993), and two new songs, "Blind Man" and "Walk on Water", which were recorded during a break in the band's Get a Grip Tour. Wikipedia
American musician and songwriter who is best known as the founding member, lead guitarist, backing and occasional lead vocalist of the American rock band Aerosmith. Sometimes referred to as the "Greatest American Rock Band of All-Time" and the "Bad Boys from Boston," Aerosmith has sold over 150 million albums worldwide and 70 million in the U.S. alone, making them one of the biggest selling artists of all-time. Wikipedia
Sentences forPump (album)
- As a sign of things to come, Aerosmith was in-studio to play their upcoming album Pump two weeks in advance of the album's release.
- Fairbain also produced Aerosmith's follow-up, 1989's Pump, which had sales in excess of seven million and was widely acclaimed by critics, and won him another "Producer of the Year" Juno Award.
- Skid Row continued touring into 1990, including supporting Aerosmith on the North American leg of their Pump tour.
- "Nikki and Tommy and I hung out a lot," said Tyler, who was in Vancouver around the same time, recording Pump.
- It was released in August 1989 as the lead single from their third album with Geffen Records, Pump, released in September.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Pump (album)