Magazines similar to or like Q (magazine)
Popular music magazine published monthly in the United Kingdom. Wikipedia
Sentences forQ (magazine)
- In 2004, Q ranked U2 as the fourth-biggest band in a list compiled based on album sales, time spent on the UK charts, and largest audience for a headlining show.
- The same year, Q magazine named the Rolling Stones one of the 50 Bands To See Before You Die, and the 2002–2003 Licks Tour gave people that chance.
- Qs Tom Doyle called Zoo TV "the most spectacular rock tour staged by any band".
- Q magazine would list Hot Space as one of the top fifteen albums where great rock acts lost the plot.
- Q called "Stan" the third-greatest rap song of all time, and it was ranked tenth in a Top40-Charts.com survey.
- Among other accolades, it was ranked number 16 in Q magazine's "The 50 Best British Albums Ever" in 2004, and number 11 in Rolling Stone's "The 100 Greatest Albums of All Time" as featured in their Mexican edition in 2004.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Q (magazine)