Airlines similar to or like Qantas
Flag carrier of Australia and its largest airline by fleet size, international flights and international destinations. Wikipedia
Flag carrier airline of Singapore, with its hub at Singapore Changi Airport. Notable for using the Singapore Girl as the central figure in its corporate branding, it has been ranked as the world's best airline by Skytrax four times and has consistently topped Travel & Leisure best airline rankings for more than 20 years. Wikipedia
Flag carrier of Indonesia, headquartered at Soekarno–Hatta International Airport. Member of SkyTeam and the second-largest airline of Indonesia after Lion Air, operating scheduled flights to a number of destinations across Asia, Europe, and Australia from its hubs, focus cities, as well as other cities for Hajj. Wikipedia
Australia's largest airline and one of the oldest airlines in the world. Founded in Winton, Queensland, on 16 November 1920 as Queensland and Northern Territory Aerial Services Limited by Paul McGinness, Sir Hudson Fysh and Sir Fergus McMaster, the latter of whom was Chairman. Wikipedia
Flag carrier airline of Fiji and operates international services from its hubs in Fiji to 13 countries and 23 cities including Australia, New Zealand, Samoa, Tonga, Tuvalu, Kiribati, Vanuatu and Solomon Islands (Oceania), the United States, Hong Kong and Singapore. Extended network of 108 international destinations through its codeshare partners. Wikipedia
Flag carrier and the largest airline of Ukraine, with its head office in Kyiv and its main hub at Kyiv's Boryspil International Airport. It operates domestic and international passenger flights and cargo services to Europe, the Middle East, the United States, Canada, and Asia. Wikipedia
Airline based in Santiago, Chile, and is one of the founders of LATAM Airlines Group, Latin America's largest airline holding company. Comodoro Arturo Merino Benítez International Airport , with secondary hubs in El Dorado (Bogotá), Jorge Chávez (Lima), Mariscal Sucre (Quito), and José Joaquín de Olmedo (Guayaquil) airports. Wikipedia
Flag carrier of Hong Kong, with its head office and main hub located at Hong Kong International Airport. The airline's operations and subsidiaries have scheduled passenger and cargo services to more than 190 destinations in more than 60 countries worldwide including codeshares and joint ventures. Wikipedia
Flag carrier airline of Greece and the largest Greek airline by total number of passengers carried, by number of destinations served and by fleet size. A Star Alliance member since June 2010, it operates scheduled and charter services from Athens and Thessaloniki to other major Greek destinations as well as to a number of European and Middle Eastern destinations. Wikipedia
- Swift released her fourth fragrance, Taylor by Taylor Swift: Made of Starlight, and partnered with the companies AirAsia and Qantas during the Red Tour.
- Australia's first major airline, Qantas (originally standing for "Queensland and Northern Territory Aerial Services"), was founded in Winton in 1920 to serve outback Queensland.
- On 10 December 2018, Qantas announced that they would fly between Sydney and Bendigo six times a week, the first of which commenced on 31 March 2019.
- It is a hub for Australia's national airline Qantas.
- "Change for Good" is also supported by Australian airline Qantas, relying on passengers to fundraise via a given envelope since 1991, and has raised over $36 million, with over 19,500 kg of coins every year.
- It also has a codeshare agreement with Qantas covering three routes.
- The 707 aircraft bears an old livery of Qantas, and Travolta acted as an official goodwill ambassador for the airline wherever he flew.
- Qantas resumed commercial overflights to Antarctica from Australia in the mid-1990s.
- In 2005 Qantas established a daily air service from Wollongong to Melbourne that lasted till 2008.
- The ad cited discrepancies in airport landing fees, such as Pan Am paying $4,200 to land a plane in Sydney, while the Australian carrier, Qantas, paid only $178 to land a jet in Los Angeles.
- This once again caused problems as the AFL would not initially recognise the new name due to its deal with rival airline Qantas; the league recognised the new name only after further negotiation between the two parties.
- The longest commercial flights (in terms of time aloft) ever made in aviation history were the Qantas flights flown weekly from 29 June 1943 through July 1945 over the Indian Ocean, dubbed the Double Sunrise.
- Two airlines serve Alice Springs: Qantas and Virgin Australia.
- Jetstar, a Qantas subsidiary, used to serve Auckland, from 2015 to 2019.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Qantas